FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Company Surpasses All-Time 2013 Highs by Growing Total Annual Revenue by 49%, Realizing a 98% Annual Revenue Increase for Its Industry-Leading Reseller View PRM Platform
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH — JANUARY 27, 2015 — TreeHouse Interactive™ (www.treehousei.com), the technology leader in SaaS-based partner relationship management (PRM) and marketing automation platform (MAP) solutions, announced today it closed 2014 with significant growth in total and Reseller View PRM Platform revenue. Total revenue for the company rose 49 percent over 2013, while its Reseller View PRM platform revenue grew a staggering 98 percent, even after growing 87 percent the previous year. The number of partners supported by Reseller View surpassed the previous all-time high, reaching more than 160,000 worldwide. TreeHouse expects the number of partners supported by its robust PRM solution to nearly double in 2015.
Partner Relationship Management and TreeHouse Reseller View PRM
TreeHouse Reseller View PRM–the most complete, compatible, and customizable PRM solution available–provides the features organizations require to properly support their partner networks. The solution helps reduce the costs of managing partner networks by automating key workflows and seamlessly integrating with major CRM platforms. It helps increase revenue by providing partners the training, tools, and information needed to successfully sell, service, and support vendor products. TreeHouse achieved many milestones with Reseller View in 2014:
2014 Reseller View PRM Milestones
- Many TreeHouse clients who use Reseller View PRM to help lead their channel partner programs have been consistently recognized by CRN, the industry standard channel publication, for their partner programs and channel leadership, demonstrating that Reseller View is a key component in developing successful partner programs. The number of Reseller View users who were included in CRN’s 2014 Partner Program Guide increased more than 65 percent over 2013. More than half of those clients earned a 5-Star Award ranking, an elite subset of the Partner Program Guide. And the number of Reseller View clients named as CRN Channel Chiefs increased by 140 percent.
- Customer successes include:
- SGI, which saw 25 percent growth in channel partner deal registrations after implementing Reseller View
- ViaWest, which experienced a 30 percent increase in new partners within the first six weeks of launching TreeHouse’s PRM solution
- National Instruments, which increased revenue growth over 90 percent since 2010 using Reseller View
- Sungard Availability Services, which saw a 20 percent increase in partner leads after implementing Reseller View
- Announced two new AppExchange PRM marketing applications designed to integrate with Salesforce Communities™, expected in Q3 2015:
- Partner Marketplace Communities Edition™ – gives companies an extremely advanced partner locator or directory branded to their exact specifications
- Co-branded Collateral Communities Edition™ – provides partners with an on-demand and automated way to create professional co-branded collateral such as data sheets, case studies, white papers, direct mail, and web banners
- Pioneered the industry’s first secure search for PRM by launching the enterprise-class Reseller View Secure Search™ module. The new module enables partners to easily search volumes of rich content and receive instant search results, without having to choose between inadequate standard tools to search within protected website portals, or build a cost-prohibitive advanced search engine to offer a custom Google-class search.
- Introduced Enhanced Administration, User Roles, and Permissions for Reseller View to allow companies to increase control over who can approve, access, edit, change, or integrate with data stored in different Reseller View objects. The new functionality gives Reseller View customers greater flexibility to create new roles providing different levels of access to data and features to suit different end user positions and needs.
The Customer View
- “Reseller View made it easier for our partners to do business with us, for example, enabling them to easily register and track opportunities, and receive compensation,” said Sean McCaffery, vice president of channel sales for ViaWest. “Having a consistent and transparent way to manage partner accounts in a single portal was another important requirement that, together with the other capabilities we were looking for, helped drive greater success for both ViaWest and our partners.”
- “TreeHouse has everything a channel program needs under one roof,” said Jim Schwartz, senior director of channel operations for Sungard Availability Services. “With the ability to create co-branded documents, process partner leads, seamlessly integrate with Salesforce, and provide sales tools to our partners, we get everything we need from one vendor–all while controlling costs and achieving scalability.”
Marketing Automation and TreeHouse Marketing View
TreeHouse Marketing View™ has been an innovator in the Marketing Automation space since 1998. The product has introduced industry-leading features in areas such as landing page automation technology, contact management and targeting, social media integration, multi-layered logic for lead nurturing, online retail marketing automation, company and individual behavioral scoring, web analytics integration, ROI reporting and, most recently, a completely dedicated web content marketing module. It provides companies the marketing automation tools needed to create more effective marketing campaigns faster and more easily, which drives the incremental revenue needed for businesses to grow.
2014 Marketing View Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) Enhancements
In 2014, TreeHouse Interactive unveiled enhancements to Marketing View™, designed to give marketing professionals the improved ability to group, compare, and drill down into campaign performance data and more effectively evaluate campaign outcomes. With a clearer view of campaign results, marketers can optimize campaigns in real-time and duplicate campaigns that lead to higher levels of revenue.
“2014 was another groundbreaking year for TreeHouse Interactive in terms of revenue growth and in particular, the exponential growth of Reseller View PRM,” said Erich Flynn, CEO, TreeHouse Interactive. “The exciting milestones reached this year with Reseller View and Marketing View demonstrate our continued ability to innovate solutions based on customer demand, and execute with a rapidly growing client base that includes industry-leading companies such as National Instruments, SGI, Sungard AS and ViaWest. The growth we are experiencing clearly shows there is an untapped market demand for our solutions, particularly for PRM.”
To learn more about Reseller View partner relationship management, see Reseller View resources and customer reviews on the Salesforce AppExchange. To learn more about Marketing View marketing automation see Marketing View resources.
Impartner delivers the industry’s most advanced SaaS-based Partner Relationship Management solution, helping companies worldwide manage their partner relationships and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. Impartner PRM is the industry’s most award-winning PRM technology and one of the industry’s only turnkey solutions that can deploy a world-class Partner Portal in as few as 14 days, using the company’s highly engineered Velocity™ onboarding process, which is guided by an individually customized Customer Success Portal. For more information on Impartner, which is based in Utah’s tech hotbed, the Silicon Slopes, visit www.impartner.com or in the United States call +1 801 501 7000, for EMEA general call +33 1 40 90 31 20, for London call +44 0 20 3283 4465, and for LATAM call +1 954 364 7883.