FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Quoting tool extends native Salesforce quoting capabilities to partners, speeds deal closure
New release also launches deal and pipeline management solution built from ground up to manage multiple-partner participants typical in a channel sale
SILICON SLOPES, UTAH — JULY 11, 2017 — Impartner, the world’s largest and fastest-growing pure-play Partner Relationship Management (PRM) company, today announced the Summer ’17 release of its multi-award winning Impartner PRM software, featuring the first PRM which extends native Salesforce™ price quoting capabilities to partners. The channel-friendly price quoting tool allows partners to extend co-branded, opportunity-based price quoting to end users – streamlining the overall process and taking the weight off deal desks so partners can accurately, confidently and quickly move forward with closing deals instead of waiting for quotes. Other updates in the summer release include new deal and pipeline management functionality designed specifically for the channel to track the multiple partner touch points typical of a channel sale; enhanced capabilities for more accurate reporting and forecasting of deals; easier data imports and event management.
“Our new release changes the game for Impartner PRM customers using Salesforce CRM who don’t have a Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solution for their channel,” said Gary Sabin, senior director of product management for Impartner. “For the first time, their channel teams can quickly provide accurate price quotes and proposals to end users without getting bogged down in administrative work or having to bring in yet another technology vendor.”
Following are additional highlights on the key features of the Summer ’17 release:
- Deal and Pipeline Management for the Channel: Impartner’s new flexible, configurable functionality has been built from the ground up to track and manage channel sales, which, unlike direct sales, typically involve multiple touch points with multiple partners. This allows vendors to create a guided and stewarded process for their partners and ensure everyone is fairly recognized and compensated.
- Configurable Product Catalog Functionality for Deal Registration, with Special Pricing Approval: To allow more accurate deal reporting and forecasting, Impartner now provides customizable product catalog functionality which is fully integrated into the registration process. Channel managers can now easily manage product details and maintain more complete information to expose to their partners during opportunity registration and ensuring more accurate pricing. Also, the system allows the flexibility to provide discount percentages on list prices, making it easy to provide and track special pricing.
- Customizable Global Views: In a prior release, the company launched the industry’s “channel first” interface that allows channel managers to create regionalized views personalized for them. With this release, channel chiefs can also create standardized global views for all channel managers to ensure reporting and management consistency on key metrics and focus areas — providing the best of both worlds by making it possible to have global consistency and also a local view.
- Drag and Drop Import Wizard: This release builds on Impartner’s self-service data import functionality by making it even easier with a drag-and-drop interface to map imported data from any source quickly and accurately into Impartner PRM. Users can save imports as pre-set configurations to be used again later to streamline recurring imports and are also able to preview resulting records, link related items and resolve any inconsistencies before being processed.
- Multiple-Participant Event Registration and Attendance Tracking: Impartner’s Event Calendar module makes it possible for vendors to highlight new product launches, webinars and other events for partners. This update makes it even easier, by allowing one person to register multiple attendees from their company, so only one touch point is required from the partner. Plus, the solution now makes it possible to track attendance and ultimately the business value the event delivered in terms of sales, training completed, etc.
To learn more about how Impartner PRM helps deliver a 31 percent increase in revenue and a 23 percent decrease in administrative costs, sign up for a demo here.
Impartner delivers the industry’s most advanced SaaS-based Partner Relationship Management solution, helping companies worldwide manage their partner relationships and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. Impartner PRM is the industry’s most award-winning PRM technology and one of the industry’s only turnkey solutions that can deploy a world-class Partner Portal in as few as 14 days, using the company’s highly engineered Velocity™ onboarding process, which is guided by an individually customized Customer Success Portal. For more information on Impartner, which is based in Utah’s tech hotbed, the Silicon Slopes, visit www.impartner.com or in the United States call +1 801 501 7000, for EMEA general call +33 1 40 90 31 20, for London call +44 0 20 3283 4465, and for LATAM call +1 954 364 7883.