“Keeping track of opens, clicks, and bounces allow you to make future decisions when sending your newsletter.”
Last week we posted 5 ‘donts’ when sharing the news with your channel partners. This week we want to give you the 5 ‘dos’ and how you can implement them into your news delivery strategy.
- Do ask recipients what they want to receive– Give your channel partners the choice about what content they receive from you and when. By using our News on Demand tool, you can do just that. Recipients will only receive content that is of specific interest and selected by them, which will increase engagement levels.
- Do test your newsletters– Before sending out your email newsletter, we recommend using a preview tool to ensure it looks right on all devices. This doesn’t take long and will ultimately increase your open rates.
- Do send newsletters in local languages– Rather than providing English only version emails to global channel partners, increase your reach by providing translated versions. This will make the delivered content more personal. Sending email newsletters in your channel partner’s time zone is also vital to grab their interest.
- Do be consistent– Be sure to inform your audience about the type of content they should expect to receive from you. By doing so, they will be able to pay special attention to it because they know it will be of value to them. Enable your channel partners to become accustomed to receiving your content by sending your emails on the same day and at the same time.
- Do track your performance– Keeping track of opens, clicks, and bounces allow you to make future decisions when sending your newsletter. Analyzing and sorting through this data can be a simple process and once you track your results, you will immediately see the value.
Delivering successful and effective content can be a daunting process. By following these steps and investing in Impartner’s News on Demand tool, you can streamline processes and create time for more important tasks. Click here to schedule a demo.