What is a partner newsletter?
A partner newsletter is typically an email newsletter that’s sent regularly to your channel partners to keep them updated, engaged, and aligned with your company’s goals. Clear and consistent communication is vital for maintaining strong, productive relationships within your partner ecosystem.
Your partner newsletter should fit the needs of your ecosystem, but they typically include:
- Company updates: Any significant changes or news within your company, such as product updates or executive leadership changes.
- Sales and marketing materials: Information about new marketing campaigns, sales tips, or product selling points to help partners better sell or support your product.
- Training opportunities: Details about upcoming webinars, courses, or certifications that can enhance partners’ knowledge and skills.
- Industry trends: Create a collaborative ecosystem by including partners in larger discussions around new trends among customers or in your industry.
- Success stories: Sharing partner achievements, big wins, or case studies can motivate partners and provide them with practical examples of what works well.
- Incentive programs: Updates on ongoing or upcoming incentive programs to motivate partners to achieve specific targets.
- Upcoming events: Share news about the trade shows or networking events you’ll be attending.
For example, if you’re a cybersecurity firm, your partner newsletter might include a short video from your R&D team about the latest threat intelligence, new security solutions write-up from your product team, successful case studies from other partners, and information on a new contest the incentivizes partners to sell a just-released product.
Remember, the goal of a partner newsletter is to provide value to your partners, helping them stay connected and engaged with your company.