What is to-partner marketing?
To-partner marketing refers to the strategies and efforts aimed at attracting, engaging, and supporting your channel partners, much like you would do for end customers. Put simply, it’s your marketing efforts to partners. You may also hear it referred to as partner-to-partner or P2P marketing.
Consider that you’ve developed a cutting-edge SaaS product. You need channel partners like resellers or influencers to help you reach your target audience. To attract the right partners, you implement various strategies, from promotional emails and webinars to partner events and incentive programs. These activities designed to attract and engage partners are part of your to-partner marketing strategy.
Common to-partner marketing strategies include:
- Partner onboarding webinars
- Partner newsletter and updates
- Partner-specific content on your website
- Partner recognition programs
- Referral programs for partner recruitment
- Exclusive partner events
- Nurturing and drip campaigns
- Partner loyalty rewards
- Thought leadership webinars
- Partner forums and communities
- Partner advisory councils
- Partner incentive programs
- Regular partner surveys
- Partner feedback and suggestions
- Partner success stories and testimonials
To-partner marketing is about building and nurturing your relationships with your channel partners. By investing in to-partner marketing, you not only attract quality partners but also enable them to represent your brand effectively, leading to a successful indirect sales strategy.