Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Enter your email to download your free asset!
Welcome to growth, multiplied.
McKinsey forecasts that partner ecosystems will drive $80 trillion in annual revenue—a third of total global revenue—by 2030. Achieving this incredible growth will take the coordinated efforts of vendors and their partners. But the path there won't be a cake walk.
PartnerPath, a leading partner consultancy firm, conducted extensive research into the factors that motivate partners to choose a vendor, sell your products or services over others, and grow revenue long-term.
The results? From first search to scalable growth, the partner experience truly matters. However, vendors and their partners don't always see eye-to-eye on that throughout the partner journey.
Impartner and Partnership Leaders are sharing an exclusive snapshot of PartnerPath's research to help answer crucial questions about what your partners really want at every stage of the partner journey, including:
- Why do partners seek out new vendors to collaborate with?
- Where do partners typically search for new vendors?
- Which factors influence partners to decide to work with you and prioritize selling your products or services over another vendor?
- Which onboarding and training best practices actually accelerate your time to ROI?
- How can you best support your partners to grow revenue long-term?
Along the way, you'll find expert insights from ecosystem professionals at leading companies. We've included the full interviews with them in the second part of this piece, which offers valuable in-depth perspectives on the ever-evolving partnership landscape. With the power of partnerships, we can all grow faster together.
Watch our full discussion of this research in our MasterClass episode below!